Michigan’s Most Trusted Allergy and Asthma Specialist – Adults and Children
|Poison Ivy/Oak||Respiratory Infections|
Learn more about these conditions on our Patient Education page.
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Pulmonary function testing
- Insect allergy evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Sinusitis evaluation and treatment
- Food allergy evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Drug allergy evaluation and treatment
- Hay fever evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Eye allergy evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Skin allergy evaluation and treatment
- Contact dermatitis evaluation and treatment.
- Latex allergy evaluation and treatment
- Cosmetic allergy evaluation and treatment
- Urticaria (hives) evaluation and treatment
- Scratch/prick and intradermal testing for allergy diagnosis
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
Allergy and Asthma Relief
For over two decades, Dr. Michael Rowe has excelled as a physician and scientific researcher specializing in Allergy and Asthma treatment.
Both endeavors have focused on relieving the debilitating symptoms of illness and restoring the full range of lifestyle activities.
Exactly the kind of medical strategist you need to see.
Need a 2nd Opinion?
Our second opinion can improve your picture of health. We've earned a reputation for success with hard-to-treat cases.
There is always more than one way to solve a problem. Our treatment approach is comprehensive, yet conservative.
We call it minimum intervention for maximum improvement!
Novi Allergy Center Offers New Alternative to Injection Therapy
Dr. Michael Rowe Helps FDA Approve Oral Immunotherapy. Read the full press release.
Dr. Rowe's Blog
Eczema and Exercise
Exercise and sweating can dry out the skin through loss of fluids. This may trigger significant itching in areas of eczematous breakouts ...
Read more »
Poison Ivy – Facts and Fiction
The periodic spring and summer rain has been enriching for outdoor plant growth ...
Read more »
Asthma - A Challenge at Any Age
Since May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month, here are facts and figures to enhance your care of these conditions ...
Read more »
Can You Escape Your Allergies?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there isn’t a region in the United States that is allergy free.... Read more »